Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 30-31 - FKLI, FCPO

Hi All.

Had not been posting here recently.
I brought over these two charts from my FB posts...

FCPO - Bottoming out... (July 30, 2013)

FKLI - Testing out Positional Play on FKLI with FibFan+W%R combo :) (July 31, 2013)
>>>

Tonight, watch for FOMC Minute (1400EST), & Friday's Non-Farm Payroll (0830EST), for movement on GOLD....Now, price is obviously waiting for the news to come out before making any big moves...

>>>

Bout watermarking my charts...heck...I think I don't wanna spoil my chart just because of some cheap plagiarizer... 
Allow me to choose The Best cover pic for my.trading.space FB page, before I launch it...hohoho! :)

Congrats on FKLI shorties & FCPO longties today!! Big moves on both!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Books for Traders

Followers