Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thank you for your suggestions !! :)

Hi guys & girls.

I've been posting here since....??....I can't remember.

I did went disappear a while & came back fresh with daily or once every other day commentaries on FKLI, sometimes the economics, Elliott Waves, or on any other problems around the world.

I have been constantly changing the layout/style of my posting. Wanting to find the best framework to fit my 'arts'. Lol. :)

I'd be really appreciative of your comments/suggestions on how to improve my blog/postings. Getting the view from the readers' angle is the utmost important factor in my future improvements.

Feel free to drop me an email with your suggestions & the kind of info you'd like to see in my future postings. 
Kindly drop me a mail here: kongliubi@gmail.com
 
Many thanks in advance for the constructive comments! 
Thanks to those who already contacted me through various channels, even before I posted this. Your kind support & sharing deserve a BIG

THANK YOU !!  \(^o^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Books for Traders

Followers