Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26 - FKLI, FCPO & GOLD

Hi All. 

It's been a while since I last posted here on the blog.
I've received emails from a few readers who are not readily connected to Facebook, & won't be so in near future (@_@??)...

I've got to say sorry! I can't re-post every update on the FB Page here...As that will defeat my purpose of transferring to an FB Page, which is suppose to support quick updates/comments, especially when I'm on-the-go, & also enable more communications & easier notifications for my new posts.

I strongly suggest getting a Facebook account! FB has an online community so vast, its users, if considered a nation, can ranked 3rd largest on Earth, behind China & India.
So, why not join the community? It's like a free passport to the global village of FB! :)

>>>

That said, here's a quick peep on my latest post on the Page...lolx!

Short comments - After Market Close.

Missed my usual end-week blog post, as I went on a short holiday & took time to go back home for Mid-Autumn Day! ~ ~
No worries, this week it will be back on as usual!

Special Note: 
US Debt Ceiling negotiations is going to continue over the weekend, with a decision to be made to avert US govt shutdown by Monday midnight (US Eastern Time).
I'm planning to square off most of my positions on-hand by midday tomorrow.
Might leave a few FKLI shorts to run, but I shall cover my axx with some light hedge against any unpleasant surprises from Capitol Hill over the weekend.

In the mean time,
Happy Hunting!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Books for Traders

Followers